Are you dealing with mold in your house? Here is everything you need to do in order to remove it fully. Mold can be very dangerous to your health and well-being so you would want to get rid of it as soon as you see it.
The growth and spread of mold are very fast and all it takes is for it to find a new moist surface and start growing. If you have a basement, cellar, etc. make sure you go and check out for mold since these places are ideal for the growth because of the lack of sunshine and the cold damp environment.
The health risks
The most common health risks are allergies and allergic reactions for both you and your pets. If you have been exposed to mold for a longer period of time and it’s at a high level then it’s possible to experience neurological issues.
Some of the symptoms are a runny nose, nasal congestion, watery eyes, itchy eyes, problematic breathing, couch, sneezing, rash, headaches, etc. Individuals that have asthma or any other similar respiratory conditions can experience serious health issues.
So how to get rid of mold?
Grab rubber gloves, goggles, a dust mask before you start with the cleaning.
Make a mixture of bleach (one part), water (four parts) and put it in a spray bottle. Now grab a damp cloth and start scrubbing the mold with the help of the mixture you made until the mold is gone.
Don’t forget to dry off the area once you are finished.
How to avoid mold?
When you are done the cleaning you need to do some things to prevent the mold from appearing once again. You can even do this when you don’t have mold in your home.
Because mold like dark and moist places make sure to leave the curtains open so that light can enter.
Another thing you should do is regularly clean your home to ger rid of the dirt and germs.